Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 7

Ok remember when I said I would do the blog everyday it was physically possible, well yesterday was one of those days it was physically impossible. Flu set in and I was knocked out all day, so my apologies for missing day 7. However here is a few links and continuation of the last blog about my client Taylor Barton. In December Taylor had his first annual celebrity poker tournament at the Palms in Las Vegas. It was a fab event to benefit Taylor's new foundation to end Middle School and High School Bullying. There were some great celebs in attendance. Here are some you tube interviews you don't want to miss....

Taylor Thank You...



Interview with Maura Tierney from ER...



Interview with Richard Kind from Spin City...


Interview with Full Tilt Poker Pros....




Until later tonight for Day 8.....

No comments:

Post a Comment