Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2

Wow, we made it to day 2 a big accomplishment for most of you that know me...but after the last post I have had some revelations on what could make this blog more beneficial to the readers and not just free therapy for me...so here's what I came up with-why should you just hear about my life...why not the other fabulous people that I encounter. After all those conversations are what spur creativity and wisdom.

More importantly how do other successful individuals in Las Vegas "Do" every day life...so there it is I will make a conscious effort to strategize and not only share my experiences but also my experiences with some incredible Las Vegans and maybe some outside of Las Vegas. This week I will begin to coordinate interviews with some of Las Vegas' finest, especially the super moms that have been raising kids in Las Vegas for years. Hopefully we all can learn a few things along the way.

I am open for suggestions, send me comments on women and men you would like to hear from so we can find out how they came to make Las Vegas their home or grew up here.
Outsiders often complain that Las Vegas is too transient a town to have culture and comment that "what kinda people would raise a family here?"  Let's find out together and prove them wrong. Sin City has a lot more to offer than most believe.

More to come on Raising Las Vegas....

Until manana.....

No comments:

Post a Comment