Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 15

Ok so I am about 10 days to late, but not without good cause. Don't think I haven't been thinking about you everyday since I stopped the daily blog, because I did. However I was in deep thought about the reason I launched the 365 day blog and where it was headed.

The nightly blog had started to become monotonous and I was doing it just to honor the commitment I made on New Years, which sounds good if you are talking about dieting, but I am not. The blog became a chore rather than an inspiration, losing any lack luster it may have contained.

With that in mind I have decided to redirect but continue my commitment to blog for 365 days, just not 365 consecutive days. Yes I know this may take me into the following year, but remember it is not so much about quantity but quality.

So stay tuned for some more inspirational and sometimes humorous material. This next weekend should be exciting, Taylor (racecar client) is racing at the Irwindale Toyota Showdown. His recent test is on the homepage of the Irwindale Speeday, check out below:

http://www.toyotaspeedwayatirwindale.com/index.asp

So more to come as race weekend approaches...

Until Next Time (since manana is no longer appropriate)....

No comments:

Post a Comment